Sunday, December 30, 2012

Live It !!! or Die Trying..... Period





Disgust, pure plain and simple, is what I feel whenever I see people throw away their dreams so that they can afford a better phone, a better car maybe a better social circle. Seriously that's all your life is worth it? What's worse we have already trained our kids to stop dreaming very early on, so that they can get ahead in the bloody rat race!!!!!

 We are taught to consume mindlessly, comply mindlessly. When I take a walk through any crowded street all I see is broken dreams, broken spirit. All this reminds me of a broken horse saddled and harnessed with the blinds on. I am not talking about some random sample. I am referring to now and here, the state of our society. What’s more surprising is people actually compete to be better at this. From my perspective they are competing at not living. They celebrate ‘nothing’. I understand every man/women to his/her own. Then why in a society where a life’s dream is discarded whimsically, where living has lost all its sanctity, we expect our fellow human beings to value other’s life?

If you think this is some random drunken rant… go ahead with whatever suits you, but don’t you dare complain about the consequences of a society which has adopted this non-living lifestyle whole sale. We have not lost humanness; in that case we will at least live like an animal. Our case is actually worse… we have lost the concept of life and living and now we are turning on each other. We are living in a state of indifference, suppressing emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and passion. All this for what? To get the approval of a society which didn’t give a damn any ways?  How demented are we to accept this premise and try to get on with this contorted living?

I value my relationships; I am passionate about my life and I live my dreams. It is possible to shun all social norms and be. I do not have special powers. My Dreams are non-negotiable simple. I have failed many a times. Then again I don’t play this game just to win; I play because I want to. My agenda here is of personal realizations, not to comply with protocols laid down by Dogmas of religion, nation or society.

Somewhere between checking out the latest out of your financial reach gadget on Flipkart and mocking your government for improper governance also think about living your dream, living your life and finding your destiny.

Damn the bloody society and its rules!!!!! Go live your Dream.



      

No comments: